Hello my darlings, hope you’re all well! Sorry I’ve been so awful at posting lately, it really has been a tough and busy few months with college – we haven’t had time off since January, and there’ve been exams every few weeks since then too. Needless to say, I’m ready for summer holidays! So to get me in the mood, I’ve been trying out some fun summery looks at the weekends.
Aqua liner and candy pink lips – this one is super easy! A lot of these products were new for me, so I figured I’d give my thoughts on them too (in brackets).
So lets get started:
- First of all, I applied Eborian BB Creme all over my face.
2. Next, I applied the ever trusty UD eye primer potion.
3. Now for the eyes! Using some scotch tape to make an upward line from my lower lash line, I traced out the the line and wing using a lilac shadow.
4. Then, using a Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush, I went over the shadow and tidied up the edges with Maybelline’s 24hr Colour Tatoo in Turquoise Forever, continuing the line over the fold of my eyelid.
5. Under the eyes, I used YSL Touche Eclat
6. On the lashes – YSL Babydoll mascara (and LOTS of eyelash curling for my poker straight lashes – which remain pretty straight even after curling :S )
7. On my lips I used Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Candy.
8. Finally, I dusted on some bronzer and highlighter to add a some dimension and brightness to my face, and combed some clear brow gel from Bobbi Brown through my brows.
Hope you liked this look! Would love to hear what products or styles you’re trying out for the summer! Thanks for reading!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend ❤